This is going to be a quick one because after the longest day ever of complaining about it being the Longest Day Ever I realized I could've been spending my downtime writing today's blog. But of course I spent it complaining and now it's almost time to go. So, I'm going to just write a quick list of things I love today. If you have any interest in any of those topics I could possibly write a longer post at some indeterminate point in the future to talk about said topic in more detail. Okay, here we go:

  • BEDA Buddies
  • ARCs of good- scratch that GREAT- books
  • reading instead of watching tv
  • baking cakes at 10pm
  • Philadelphia
  • having my honor defended
  • people complimenting my shoes
  • having 'fans'
  • cake decorating class
  • hanging out with Eileen and Mike (aka M & E)
  • seeing my sister even though she's in lots of pain (wisdom teeth :/)
  • the finale of Here Come the Newlyweds
  • a good though bit unnerving dream
  • finally having a conversation on the phone with my mom
  • the best hamburger ever
  • the Onion
  • and leaving work early :D
Which I'm about to do, leave early that is, so it's off to Cake Decorating class for me. We're going to create some creepy clowns I think. And Autumn I will try to finish Fire and get it in the mail to you tomorrow!

DFTBA,
Sti

2 comments:

Becky Jean said...

I'm glad you've liked Fire so far. Hopefully your longest day ever leads to a less long day tomorrow!

Jessica said...

cake decorating??? whatatatata? and, i miss you! and, i should start blogging again.