and then I started reading the best thread ever on Jezebel.com and got distracted. But it's kinda on topic. Or maybe not. Totally random, the other day I was in my office cleaning my desk and I was struck by the thought/compulsion that I never want to get married. Or even fall in love. I've done that before, or as close as I'll probably get. This is, of course just a passing fancy I'm sure of it. But still. What an interesting thought to have while cleaning my desk.

In other news, Pat's daughter had her baby yesterday, which is lovely, but it was an emergency C-section and she was only a little over 3 lbs. But she's breathing on her own, which has to be a good thing right?

And because Pat has been understandably gone, I came in early this morning to do her storytime. It was a lot of fun, as usual and at the end a little boy came up to me and said: "I have to tell you something" "What's that?" "I'm going to miss you." "Aw, I'm going to miss you too!" "But don't worry, because I'll be back to see you." Awwwwwwwwwwwww

And can I also say this past weekend was probably one the most chill and wonderful in recent memory. :)

Ummm, I walked away from this post for a bit, so I'll just publish it out now...

0 comments: