I'm hungry

10:05 AM | 0 Comments

There were days once, when I would think long and carefully about what I wrote in the title portion of my blog. Usually a lyric or quote that described my mood for the day or something cryptic no one would understand. Now, I've been reduced to complaining about the empty state of my stomach. :) Ah, how the eloquent have fallen.

It's almost my birthday! Which means it's time for lots of annoying talk about me!! Except I have only a vague notion of what I'd like to do to celebrate..I think we'll go to the Renaissance Festival on Sunday which means I need to make an evite..and I'm having a Twilight Ball to celebrate the movie coming out, but now I don't really want to see it at midnight on Thursday..we shall see.

Did 2 story-times back to back today, and I have another in a few minutes. Love. The kids at one of the daycare's are usually pretty bad, and by bad I mean enthusiastic and want to talk your ear off instead of listening to the story, but today they were really good. And everyone at both of them gave me hugs. Awwww.

I have a research project I need to start on. So if anyone has any folktales about women from Central America and/or Spain send them my way so I can analyze the bejeezus out of them!

Much love.

0 comments: