Quick post

3:52 PM | 1 Comments

Don't know why I didn't think of writing here during this hella long week...stupid me perusing flair on facebook instead of sharing my thoughts here. And stuff has been a-happening, let me tell you. Here's a few bullet points:
  • Anna from England and Troy from Canada came to Fort Worth and Jen and I treated them to a very Texan time so we could relive our Australian awesomeness
  • Eileen and Mike got engaged (about time!), there was a big party to celebrate and Eileen's Tia Sheila got the 2 of us verrry drunk
  • Jana and Eric (aka Bob and Bagel) tied the knot in a legendary ceremony (lots of polka dots and zombie dancing)
  • the summer finished up, a pretty nice success for my first summer programming
  • I played Bingo last night (won nothing but had a cheap, tasty, unhealthy dinner)
  • Michael Phelps has won a bacowzillion gold medals and you know, my heart :)
Now some pictures!



1 comments:

Amber said...

The cowboy hat picture is super cute! Hope your classes this weekend are going well. :)

And in reference to your comment, there is nothing I would love more that you on my porch in my GREEN hammock!