The summer is going incredibly fast! Freaky Friday (my end of summer party) is right around the corner and I'm already planning my fall schedule/designing promotional material for it. This also means that Jana and Bagel's Wedding is right around the corner (08/08/08)!!!!

We had the Bridal Shower on Saturday, and I think it was really successful. Some friends of Jana's mom made all of the food and it was really delicious, and I think they'll have the leftovers for a couple weeks. No wait, not with Jana's brothers around... Also, we played Bridal Movie Pictionary, which would've gone over better if it had been a younger crowd, and Bridal Gift Bingo- which was more popular I think. She got a TON of stuff, it took us a whole hour to open it all! After everyone left, a few of us stayed and played Cranium and Jana and I showed off our freakish mind link, and yet still didn't win the game...it's all in the luck of the roll, really.

Last night Bob, Bagel and I went to see When You Wish, a Disney song Revue at Miller Outdoor Theatre, for free. Singing along to Disney songs as the sun sets on a beautiful summer evening? Fantastic in my book!

This weekend I get to go to Fort Worth! To see Jen! And to reunite with Anna and Troy and relive our glory days in Oz. Actually it was exactly a year ago today that I returned home from Australia, I can't believe it's been that long. And I reeeally want to go back.

Last Thursday we went to the big opening night of the new movie everyone is talking about...that's right Mamma Mia! And it was soooo good! I loved every moment, even the strange man sitting next to me muttering random words: "Donna!" "ABBA" etc. I think he was drunk. Anyway, go see it. Amanda Seyfried was waaay better than I thought she'd be, and Meryl Streep is awesome.


Dancing Queens
Disco Awesomeness
Colin Firth!
And Weddings! Wait, still not convinced?
I've got your attention now, don't I? :)

0 comments: